I was delighted to be joined by the gorgeous Physiotherapist Lisa Carnie from Pelvic Solutions. Lisa is an inspiration to men and women out there that have been struggling around pelvic conditions and is on a mission to talk openly and educate how they can get back in control.
Lisa shares her pain story around her first pregnancy and how that accelerated her journey to look at pelvic health. She is now moving onto her own exciting journey with her second pregnancy being 21 weeks pregnant.
She is working hard to change experience this time round as a mum to be. Learn what she is doing to keep calm and carry on during Covid Crisis as a mum, business owner and women.
Join us while we talk about:
- New mums to be and post partum mums and what they can do to help both improve their pelvic floor, improve sleep and decrease stretch.
- How you can use your diaphragm to help activate and support the pelvic floor
- How these get impacted with pregnancy
- Poos and wees!!!
- 50% of women in their life will experience prolapse some part of their lives
- How to increase your bandwidth and resilience
- Learning to put yourself first as mum and women.
Key take aways are when you should come into see a pelvic floor so you can avoid long term pelvic dysfunction – before the baby arrives! To learn more about how you can get your pelvic floor health on track then you can reach out to Lisa at Pelvic Solutions.
Or if you are ready to get control of stress and take the first step along your breath journey you can learn from us at The Breath Effect @ https://www.thebreatheffect.com/ https://www.facebook.com/TheBreathEffect/ https://www.instagram.com/thebreatheffect/