Nurture Me Women's Wellness Retreat
Whether you are looking to jump start a new health routine or you want to add a pause in your life to breathe and reconnect to yourself. Escape your busy life and give yourself the gift of time with other like minded women seeking health and balance.
A very special four-day retreat designed to nourish, reset and renew. Through breath training, Yoga, movement, mindfulness, Pilates, relaxation, healthy food and journaling, Emma and Sarsha guide you through the small changes you can make right now that will have a big impact on your health and wellness in the future.
As women, we seldom allow ourselves time to consider what truly nourishes us. We are time poor, pulled in many directions and often stuck in bad habits. We know that something needs to change but often aren’t sure where to start.
In a supportive environment, Emma and Sarsha nurture your health and wellness vision reconnecting you with your heart, mind and body.
Based on the philosophy that small changes have a big impact, Emma and Sarsha share their proven methods for rebalancing the body and mind for women. Why not take a pause and find out what you need to find your true north.
Women's Wellness Retreat
Women's Wellness Retreat is a four-day immersion into wellness, learning, exercise and reflection guided by the world-renowned physiotherapist and breathing coach, Emma Ferris and embodied movement facilitator and yoga teacher, Sarsha Hope.
Your 4-day experience includes:
- Morning tea and afternoon tea; and a healthy, delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner during retreat.
- Workshops on breathing, stress, and finding your way back to calm
- Practical sessions on mindfulness, journaling and body scanning
- Time for rest, reflection and recovery from your busy life
- Exercise sessions including Morning and evening Yoga classes, Pilates and a nature walks
- Learn how your breathing influences your body, mind and emotions and what you can do to reset it
- Learn abut the healing power of Yoga as tool to bring you great joy and calm in your life.
- Mats and water provided
Your immersion will start at 4pm on Thursday the 28th of March and concludes at 11am on Sunday the 31st of March 2019.
Come and learn about living to your full health potential from some of Central Otago’s most passionate local health practitioners and coaches. Understand how small changes can have a big impact on how you live your life.
This is a free event for the Queenstown community, come along and join us and bring your friends. We have lots to share with you. Please register for this event as we have a limited number of seats available.