Nurture Me Women's Wellness Retreat
Whether you are looking to jump start a new health routine or you want to add a pause in your life to breathe and reconnect to yourself. Escape your busy life and give yourself the gift of time with other like minded women seeking health and balance.
A very special four-day retreat designed to nourish, reset and renew. Through breath training, Yoga, movement, mindfulness, Pilates, relaxation, healthy food and journaling, Emma and Sarsha guide you through the small changes you can make right now that will have a big impact on your health and wellness in the future.
As women, we seldom allow ourselves time to consider what truly nourishes us. We are time poor, pulled in many directions and often stuck in bad habits. We know that something needs to change but often aren’t sure where to start.
In a supportive environment, Emma and Sarsha nurture your health and wellness vision reconnecting you with your heart, mind and body.
Based on the philosophy that small changes have a big impact, Emma and Sarsha share their proven methods for rebalancing the body and mind for women. Why not take a pause and find out what you need to find your true north.
Women's Wellness Retreat
Women's Wellness Retreat is a four-day immersion into wellness, learning, exercise and reflection guided by the world-renowned physiotherapist and breathing coach, Emma Ferris and embodied movement facilitator and yoga teacher, Sarsha Hope.
Your 4-day experience includes:
- Morning tea and afternoon tea; and a healthy, delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner during retreat.
- Workshops on breathing, stress, and finding your way back to calm
- Practical sessions on mindfulness, journaling and body scanning
- Time for rest, reflection and recovery from your busy life
Exercise sessions including Morning and evening Yoga classes, Pilates and a nature walks
- Learn how your breathing influences your body, mind and emotions and what you can do to reset it
Learn abut the healing power of Yoga as tool to bring you great joy and calm in your life.
- Mats and water provided
Your immersion will start at 4pm on Thursday the 28th of March and concludes at 11am on Sunday the 31st of March 2019.
This retreat is for you if:
- You are needing to find clarity and redirection in your life
- You are needing to take the time to truly listen to yourself in a safe environment.
- You are looking for ways to manage stress and find more moments of calm
- You are struggling to find balance and are neglecting your health
- You are ready to be empowered to make change and seek a new path
- You are constantly being told to breathe, but not sure the best way to do it
- You struggle with symptoms associated with breathing dysfunction such as migraines, fatigue, digestive problems, hormone balance, pain, insomnia ....
- You want to reshape your wellness intentions in a loving, supportive nurturing environment.
- You want to reconnect with yourself and a reconnection with women as women.
This retreat includes some Pilates and Yoga practice and a gentle hike and is suitable for both beginners and advanced students.
CREATE A PRACTICE
Learn easy techniques, yoga, pilates and proven breathing exercises you can call on at any time to manage stress and anxiety and restore calm. Cultivate your own practice of good breathing habits to help you when things start to feel overwhelming.
FIND YOUR CALM
Learn how stress impacts the body, mind and nervous system and the link between your breathing habits and your stress triggers. Learn how to manage stress including the amazing Chillaxing – your most powerful tool when it comes to finding calm.
RESHAPE YOUR LIFE
Take time to stop, pause and reflect on what you want out of life and your health. Learn how breathing is linked with hormone balance, digestion, pain and many more common complaints. Take time out to reset your healthy habits for a healthy future.
What people are saying about our Women's retreats
"Thank you for this amazing experience! To be with these beautiful women (both physically and spiritually) if very powerful. To be able to take the time to truly listen to ones inner self in such a safe environment is priceless and for this I am filled with gratitude. My job is to carry my immense sense of gratitude forward with me everyday and to spread my gratitude just as the swan moves forward on the lake and you see the ripple effect of the water spreading behind him. I am truly grateful. Thank you" - April 2018
“The breathing space that Emma creates is a gift to all those who attend. A beautiful environment, fabulous food, wonderful women and amazing insight makes this a transformational experience for all who attend. If anyone is contemplating attending this experience they should just stop contemplating and just do it!” - Sue
“Today has been such an amazing experience for my first retreat. It has reminded me to breathe and slow down and to keep on my journey of becoming the best version of me. Thank you so much for all the knowledge you have given me. I have loved every minute and have taken away so much to incorporate into my everyday life. Mind = Blown!” - Rosie
"I feel a strong sense of love and peace. It has been a privilege to escape the outside world for a few days to fully immerse in this time of learning, relaxing, nurturing, abundant environment. Oh and breathe. Thank you." - April 2018
"Thank you for creating a safe space where our feminine energy can be free. This experience has given me the time, the space, the guidance to find my way back to me. And when I leave I have the tools to breathe, move and love so that I can keep hold of me." - April 2018
What it doesn’t include
- Accommodation: As the retreat is being held at the fabulous, newly built Camp Glenorchy, we recommend taking up their very special discounted offer of accommodation over the four-day/three-night retreat. They have a wide range in accommodation levels from shared bunk rooms all the way to private secluded rooms. Accommodation is limited so please book early to avoid disappointment. Please contact Fiona McArthur, Events Manager at Camp Glenorchy and ask for the special discounted rates we’ve arranged just for Women's Wellness Retreat participants: Fiona@CampGlenorchy.co.nz or +64 (0)27 220 1060.
- Caffeine (we recommend weaning yourself off over a week before the retreat).
- Alcohol (Be kind to yourself and reduce alcohol a week before the retreat)
- Please note that accommodation and transport is not included in the price. We recommend you contact email@example.com at Camp Glenorchy for range of accommodation offerings to receive special discounted rate for retreat guests.
As a wellness architect and breathing geek, Emma is truly, madly, deeply committed to teaching the world to breathe effectively. As well as being the creator of The Big Exhale learn how to breathe better course, Emma is also a public speaker, an acupuncturist, a Pilates instructor and a registered physiotherapist with over 12 years’ clinical experience. Emma’s straightforward, yet empathetic approach has seen her help patients recover from dysfunctional breathing patterns, injury, stress, chronic fatigue, hyperventilation, depression and chronic neck and back pain.
Emma has run retreats, workshops and courses nationally and internationally helping women and men find a healthy way to break the habits that lead to pain, stress and illness.
Sarsha is an embodied, soulful teacher who has been practising Yoga for over 20 years and teaching yoga and women's work nationally and internationally since 2003, in classes, workshops, retreats and yoga teacher training.
As a wellness expert Sarsha is deeply passionate about creating balance and harmony for body, mind, heart and soul. She encourages people to lean in to all these different aspects of self with compassion, openness and laughter in a grounded, empathetic way. As well as being the founder of hope-wellness, she is a Lululemon ambassador and the Head of Health and Wellbeing at Sherwood Queenstown.
About Camp Glenorchy
Come settle in and give yourself the gift of staying at Camp Glenorchy, New Zealand’s most sustainably designed and operated guest accommodations. Nestled at the base of the towering Richardson and Humboldt Mountains, a breathtaking 40-minute drive north of Queenstown, you’ll find both natural beauty and comfort surround you. From creatively-appointed two-bedroom suites with quality linens and ensuite bathrooms to affordable multi-bed bunk rooms with shared amenities, you’ll feel welcome and inspired by the beauty and artistry at Camp Glenorchy.