1. Welcome to “The Big Exhale Ltd t/a TheBreath Effect (we, us, our)”. We provide our services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit or shop at The Breath Effect, you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
2. The Breath Effect may vary these terms and conditions at any time by publishing a revised version of the terms and conditions on this website. The law applicable to this website is the law of New Zealand. By visiting TheBreath Effect, you agree that the laws of New Zealand will govern these conditions of use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and The Breath Effect.
3. Subject to the provisions of consumer protection legislation that cannot be excluded, The Breath Effect accepts no liability arising from the information on this website, or on websites linked from this website, being incorrect, incomplete or misleading.
4. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Breath Effect will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense incurred in or arising by reason of any person relying on the information on this website. Where conditions and warranties implied by law cannot be excluded, The Breath Effect limits its liability, where it is entitled to do so, to the resupply of the relevant service and goods, or paying you the cost of that resupply.
5. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Breath Effect does not give any express or implied warranties and makes no representations in relation to this website. In particular, while reasonable care is taken in its preparation, The BreathEffect does not guarantee or warrant the accuracy, reliability, completeness or currency of the information on this website or its usefulness in achieving any purpose.
6. The Breath Effect makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. You expressly agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk. You agree, that if you are purchasing from The Breath Effect on behalf of a business the Consumers Guarantees Act 1993 (as amended) does not apply.
7. If you provide us with comments, feedback or testimonials, whether written, verbal or otherwise, you consent to us using this information and or likeness in our marketing collateral. Please note we will not identify you by name unless you have given us permission to do so. Should you wish to revoke any information you have provided us please advise us by contacting email@example.com, and we will remove reference to your remarks in any future collateral.
Other Policies And ModificationsPlease review our other policies, posted on this site. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
8. For questions or concerns you have about the Site, The Breath Effect products or your order on the Site, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Breath Effect
P O Box 79,
9. The Breath Effect attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, The Breath Effect does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by us is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition to us.
10. If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
11. The Breath Effect does sell items that are suitable for children, but it only sells them to adults, who can purchase with a credit card. If you are under 18, you may use The Breath Effect products only with involvement of a parent or guardian. The Breath Effect reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
12. The Breath Effect reserves the right to refuse any order. In such case, The Breath Effect will notify you as soon as reasonably practicable and refund to you any payment in full.
13. All products ordered are for personal use and gifting only. They must not be resold in any form or any place; The Breath Effect reserves the right to take legal action against unauthorised and unofficial sale of goods.
14. If The Breath Effect is delayed, hindered in or prevented from performing any of its obligations under any order by reason of any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control, The Breath Effect will have no liability to you in respect of such non-performance and the time for performing the same will be extended until the event or circumstance has ceased.
15. All prices stated on the current website are denominated in New Zealand Dollars (NZD) unless stated otherwise. All orders are processed in New Zealand (NZD) unless stated otherwise.
16. All prices include GST when purchased in New Zealand and exclude GST when purchased elsewhere; prices do not include shipping, which is charged according to delivery location. Your bank may charge you a fee to transact in NZD, please refer to your bank terms and conditions for more information.
17. Prices are subject to change without notice. Product prices are regularly updated when price changes are received from our suppliers. International purchases may be charged in New Zealand dollars and may incur international transaction fees from your bank or financial institution if located outside of New Zealand.
18. The Breath Effect accepts Visa or Mastercard.
19. The amount payable to The Breath Effect for an order will be the total of the following amounts:
You must pay the total amount by credit card at the time of submitting the order.
20. All content on this website, including text, graphics, logos, photographs, audio and video clips product names, product formulation, and data compilations is the property of The Breath Effect or its content suppliers and protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this site is the exclusive property of The Breath Effect and protected by New Zealand and international copyright laws.
21. The Breath Effect and all related graphics, photographs, logos, and product and service names are trademarks (both registered and unregistered) of The Big Exhale Ltd or its affiliates in other countries. These trademarks, logos and other proprietary graphics may not be used in connection with any other product or service without The Breath Effect’s express prior written consent.
22. The BreathEffect grants you a limited licence to access and make personal use of this site and not to download or modify it, or any portion of it, except with The Breath Effect’s express prior written consent. This licence does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents; any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions or prices; any derivative use of this site or its contents; any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools.
23. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express prior written consent of The Breath Effect. Any unauthorised use will automatically terminate the licence granted above.
24. You are granted a limited, revocable, and non-exclusive right to create a hyperlink to www.thebreatheffect.com so long as the link does not portray The Breath Effect, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory or otherwise offensive manner.
25. If requested by The Breath Effect, you must remove any hyperlink to this website contained on your website or any other digital content. You may not use any Breath Effect logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without The Breath Effect’s express prior written consent.
26. Please note we don’t offer refunds to our events. You are welcome to transfer your ticket to someone else if you can no longer attend – please advise us of this so we can update our records.
27. By purchasing a ticket to one of our events or attending one of our free classes, workshops or seminars you consent to us using your image and/or likeness in any photography or video recordings we create, unless otherwise advised by you. These recordings may be used for promotional purposes or otherwise at anytime in the future. Photographic, video or audio recording equipment for any purpose other than private non-commercial purposes is not permitted by any attendee of the event.
28. Accreditation must be acquired and approved by The Breath Effect team, prior to the event, should you wish to make any such recordings.
29. If you provide us with comments, feedback or testimonials, whether written, verbal or otherwise, you consent to us using this information and or likeness in our marketing collateral. Please note we will not identify you by name unless you have given us permission to do so. Should you wish to revoke any information you have provided us please advise us by contacting email@example.com and we will remove reference to your remarks in any future collateral.
30. Please choose online courses carefully before completing your order, no refunds, credits or transfers are available for online course purchases.
32. Prizes and winning
33. Winners will be chosen:
In consideration of the services of The Big Exhale Ltd and Emma Ferris, their agents, owners, officers, promoters, participants, employees and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf (hereinafter collectively referred to as “TBE”), I, as well as all members of the household participating in the virtual seminar with me, hereby agree to release, indemnify, and discharge, TBE, on behalf of myself, my spouse, my children, my parents, my heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
In consideration of my participation in the seminar presented by TBE and its vendors, I hereby generally release TBE and its agents, representatives, employees, promoters, vendors, contractors, successors, assigns, insurers and affiliated companies for any and all liability whatsoever related to TBE’s negligence, negligent conduct or omissions, or my participation in this seminar, including the breathing exercises.
Having been so apprised, I hereby elect to and do assume the risk for claims heretofore or hereafter arising, known or unknown, from this Release and from my participation in the retreat. I acknowledge that I have been given the opportunity to ask questions regarding any aspect of the release contained herein, and by signing below, do acknowledge that I have carefully and completely read and fully understand all aspects of the releases and agree to the terms in their entirety. By participation in or attending the virtual retreat “The Busy Woman’s Guide To Cultivating Calm”, I, on behalf of myself and any and all other members of the household watching with me or through my IP address, expressly agree not to record by audio, video, photography or any other means, any portion of this retreat, nor will the viewing party publish, post on the internet or otherwise make publicly available any recording of any portion of this Virtual Retreat. The viewing party hereby assigns, convey and transfer all right, title and interest including any copyright interest therein, in and to any recordings the viewing party might improperly make during this seminar to TBE and TBE shall be the sole and exclusive owner of any such recordings. The viewing party also understands that all physical, written and/or electronic materials provided by TBE (whether via streaming, digital download or any other method) in connection with this virtual retreat are protected by the copyright laws, and the viewing party agrees not to use it in any form after this seminar, other than for the viewing party’s personal use.
During the Virtual Retreat, video images, movies, photographs and audio recordings will be made by TBE, their agents or authorised independent contractors. As a result of my participation in the Virtual Retreat, I and the Viewing Party may be included in any such video, movie, photographic or audio reproduction. Any and all of said reproductions are the exclusive property of TBE and TBE is the exclusive copyright owner. I and the viewing party shall have no claim, right or interest to any of these recordings or reproductions and my signature hereto grants permission to TBE to use any of said recordings and reproductions in any responsible manner, including, but not limited to, promotional materials and commercial purposes. Such uses shall include and not be limited to commercial product, television infomercial, audio, CD and/or video tapes, internet and/or wireless transmission. These rights shall belong to TBE in perpetuity. All video, audio, photographic and written material purchased by or provided to me during TBE is protected by the copyright laws of New Zealand and other countries.
By registering for this retreat, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in these activities, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against TBE on the basis of any claims from which I have released them herein. I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood it, and I agree to be bound by its terms.